MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #14229 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I learn something new every day. Can't they just piss in the alley like civilized people?

Going to judo in a few. I'm going to get there early, as we are encouraged to do, so we can stand around and bullshit, b/c according to my sensei, "judo is social." Then I watch the women who paid $75 over and above their gym membership to do partner pad work watch me go to work. I frolic in the mist of their sweet jealousy.
Cool, I just switched from Judo to BJJ/Submission wrestling & found that class to be way more social then the Judo class. Acually that is probably the biggest reason that I switched. I really do wish there was a class of all 3 or just every kind of grappling available in one class. Grappling has made me addicted & I almost regret "wasting" a bunch of time on Taekwondo & Muay Thai.....but then I think about it and nah, it's just all F-ing awsome but I do regret all those years doing nothing & only going to a regular wheightlifting gym. Damn I could have been a brownbelt by now!
How long have you been doing Judo swp?