MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2011, 11:50 AM   #14251 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
My neighbor called me over last night. She's not to bad looking for a lady the size of a VW bug. Anyways she called me over last night cause she set a sticky trap and caught a mouse and it was still alive... If you can't tell this is not a sexy story nor is it going to turn into one. I end up just taking the mouse outside and well.. Stomps aren't just effective on humans on a hard surface. She ends up crying over the demise of the mouse. I think I did the humane thing, I mean I could have just drowned the poor fella but no I decided to make it quick and pretty much painless at the costs of getting blood and bits of popped mouse on my shoe.

Rauno! You should play this awesome game I've been playing for years. It's called get drunk and bang some chicks. The goal is to get drunk and then bang some chicks. If you win the prize is.. getting drunk and banging some chicks

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.