MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #14260 of (permalink) Old 08-19-2011, 05:32 PM
The Forum Drunk
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Originally Posted by limba View Post
I will frame this and put in my room.

I will call it...."THE ESSENCE OF LIFE"

Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
The game has one faulty rule. If you bang a girl 2 higher or 10/10 your legendary, but if your already an ugly 2 or 3 then the girl will also still be an ugly 4 or 5. How is that lenendary? I could get 4's with a mask on lmao
The thing is that a legit 2-3 is bad. I mean really bad. Like 30 year old neck beard fat guy with terribad acne can get 2/10. If this guy is getting laid at all is winning. I mean girls can do better than they are a lot easier than a guy can IMO. And now this guy has to perform in a bar/club and focus fire the ugliest chicks there only to be rejected. A 4/10 girl can probably still pull like a 6/10 guy whose been drinking. I feel like it'd be fair because of how much harder a guy like that would have doing it, even with typical muggy bar rats. Have you ever tried to get a 3/10 300lbs guy laid? I don't mean Brock lesnar 300lbs, I mean "has cheetos listed under hobbies on Facebook" 300lbs, bloody hard.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome