MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Too many LOSERS in muay thai and mma

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2011, 10:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
beardsleybob
Flyweight

beardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to behold
Personally I resent the OP's negative tone towards Muay Thai and MMA gyms. Sure a lot of gyms do attract some unwelcome attention, but that happens in any sport. People get into it for the wrong reason. They portray themselves as some alpha male and inevitably it bites them in the ass. They learn to behave and the problem disappears. No reason to tar everyone else with the same brush. My MT gym has a very nice environment, very little problems and we have fun. Like I said we do get a few posers from time to time but they don't stay long.
beardsleybob is offline   Reply With Quote