MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are you guys concerned about the FOX ultimate fighter?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
DropKick
Lightweight

DropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to beholdDropKick is a splendid one to behold
Well, if it's on the the actual FOX network it will most likely be a total mess. FOX wants ratings so they will cast a bunch of guys that want to be reality TV stars instead of fighters. Hopefully the UFC realized this and was able to maintain some control of fighter selection. Secondly, I can indeed see FOX chopping up fights and compiling some type of cheesy slow mo highlight thing with terrible music playing in the background. I watch TUF for the fights, so hopefully this won't be the case.

I'd have more confidence if it was on FOX Sports, they did used to have the old Pride show with Glazer and Trigg. Though even in that show they would chop up fights and not show anything that as particularly violent.

"I does work" - Brett Rogers

I dont know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching. Jim Brown
DropKick is offline   Reply With Quote