MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #14295 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Had to go steal a truck from an old friends daughter this morning. He'd come down sick a few months back and she was selling off a bunch of his stuff for scrap.

Trailers, tools, and other crap that was much more valuable. His son called me this morning so we went over there and took everything worth selling while she was gone. Women

Here in a few a couple buddies and I are gonna go watch the new Conan movie. It'll probably suck but I've always been a fan. I've even got all the old books based on the Cimerrian

This is one of the three books that the original Conan the Barbarian movie was based on.

I'll let you guys know how good it is in a few hours.