MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2011, 01:04 PM   #14299 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
I recently started looking in to surfing. Really want to try it, but I def don't want to spend money on a board and equipment, so renting is probably the best option for now. Need to check out where it's possible here.
Have you ever tried wakeboarding, Bud? That's also a sport that has always interested me.
Yes I have and it's cool, it's just not for me... I surf to relax and wakeboarding can really, really frustrate the crap outta you :P

The first couple of times you go surfing you will be frustrated too, but once you get up on that board and actuall ride a wave - you will never stop wanting more

Surfing just puts me in such a positive frame of mind, and it relaxes me to no end... Perfect anti-stress cure

Go with surfing mate, and yes - definately rent a board until you are sure it's for you And wear a wetsuit or a rashguard or something, your nipples will thank you :P

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!