MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is it wrong for me to love this sport because I love violence?

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Feelings of power and violence aren't all that uncommon or wrong (imo) when watching MMA, but it's a huge problem if you're actually getting violent and can't control it. if that's the case, you're gonna hurt someone who doesn't deserve it, and yeah, that's wrong.

Can you control yourself? If not, you need to stop watching MMA. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is gonna buy "well I was watching a fight and just couldn't help myself" as an excuse when you're in jail for assaulting or killing someone.

btw, lol if this is a troll