MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #14364 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
no IV was the only one that lacked, the rest are great, i expect them to be good again come this game which is meant to be in san andreas or vice city
That's cool, cause I liked SA and VC too. Haven't played them in years though. Glad to see I'm not the only one who wasn't impressed with IV, I was under the impression that everyone thought it's great.

And, yes, G, the COD pack comes out tomorrow! Funny, I haven't bought any of the map packs. I don't know why, cause they look all great and I love zombie mode.. probably because I don't want to spend 15+$ for a few maps.