MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "The Ultimate Fighter 14" cast unveiled with 32 bantamweights and featherweights

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2011, 05:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Roflcopter
Kneel Before Christ!

Roflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By AllRoflcopter Is Beloved By All
At Bantamweight I like Louis Gaudinot but I'm not sure about his weight. Last I checked he was more of a natural 125lber. However on pure talent, I'd favor him to win that.

That said, I like Carson Beebe and John Dodson to make the final, but you never really know with a big tournament like these. I don't think any one BW really sticks out from the pack. As pointed out wouldn't be surprised if Jaggers took it and McVeigh seems to be a live dog.

At FW I'm confused why Jimmie Rivera is there instead of at 135lb. Extremely confused. That said, he's hyper talented and is probably the best prospect on the show....even if he's dubiously at the wrong weight. I favour him along with Bryan Caraway who should clearly be the favourite in my eyes.

Also...woah at the prospect of brothers potentially fighting each other this season. O_O