MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Are you guys concerned about the FOX ultimate fighter?

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2011, 04:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
If the fights are live, as it suggests, then how exactly will they chop up the fights?

I actually think this is a step in the right direction. Fans will get to have a say in who fights so we will get a chance to see some of these guys settle their beef, faked or real, in the cage. We will get to see the coaches training for their fight as well as still get our in the house clip show.

I will agree and say they may go for more outrageous fighters to make the house more interesting, but the UFC has done a pretty good job of filling the house with mostly dbags for years now, I don't really think they need Fox to help on that front.

I, personally, see way more positives of the new format than negatives.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote