MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "The Ultimate Fighter 14" cast unveiled with 32 bantamweights and featherweights

View Single Post

Old 08-22-2011, 04:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
MMAnWEED
Bantamweight

MMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
At FW I'm confused why Jimmie Rivera is there instead of at 135lb. Extremely confused. That said, he's hyper talented and is probably the best prospect on the show....even if he's dubiously at the wrong weight. I favour him along with Bryan Caraway who should clearly be the favourite in my eyes.

Also...woah at the prospect of brothers potentially fighting each other this season. O_O
You know it, SON. He trains with my good friend Danny Velasco who fights at 125. Danny killed in his first pro fight so watch out for him also when the UFC adds the 125 lb weight class.

I used to make fun of Danny for going to Tiger Schulmann's but him and Rivera are totally changing my perception.

BTW Rivera has put on some size since the last time I saw him which is why he's fighting at 145. He's a short dude though so I don't know if its the best move going up a weight class. I'm 5'9.5 and he comes up to my nose haha but he's a beast and I'll be rooting for him big time.
MMAnWEED is offline   Reply With Quote