MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator FC 48: Curran vs Sandro

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 03:32 AM   #39 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Lets be honest, Bellator has two dudes that might have a claim at the top ten in there weight classes (Alvarez and Warren} apart from that, they dont have a lot of fighters that will add a ton to the UFC. I dont really see any reason for the UFC to try and put bellator out of business. They are probably safe for awhile.

Got negged for this comment. Ive watched almost every bellator event since they started. Like ive stated on several occasions in the the past, they dont have a lot of credible fighters and there format lends itself to failure. At some point, one of there champs is going to lose one of these "superfights" (Buentello/Konrad is the opposite of a superfight). At that point, the tourny loses all its credibility and the title fight that follows wont mean jack. If you are one of those anti UFC dudes that will always route for the second fiddle (a title bellator didnt earn, they fell into when the UFC bought strikeforce), then I guess this is your show. I will watch it whenever it is on, but im not going to pretend that the fights they put on mean jack shit when it comes to figuring out who the best is.

Last edited by joshua7789 : 08-23-2011 at 04:52 AM.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote