MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #14423 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Wow man. Thats some intense supplementing. I used to try all kinda of pre-workout stuff but it started making me dizzy and my heart do funny things. Now I stick to strictly whey / casein protein and creatine mono-hydrate. No pro complex's or anything other than pure as possible.

Have you ever had any issues with stacking?
I took OEP when I was training for my last fight. I was stacking it with Mega Men's Extreme multi sup and it didnt have any bad effects until about half a week before I was gonna cycle off of it. And it just made me a little light headed during my work outs. But It coulda been from dehydration. Oxy Elite is VERY strong and I dont take more than the suggested dosage. I did one time and it felt like I could jump in the air and Superman punch a 747 out of the sky lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
HOLY ******* SHIT YES! Soon as you get some promo pictures, I'll make the shit out of loads of Josh Garland sigs for the forum.
Haha that will be awesome Kry!! I have thought it over quiet a lot since I been here and I can't see me not going for it! Hell why not. Even if I don't make it to the big time I can say I gave it a shot!!! TUF here I come!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
You know what you will be wearing for those fights right?

I believe I do!! That would be awesome if you hit it big with your line and I grew at the same time!

Credit to M.C !!