MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does God Exist? Christian vs Atheist debate

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2011, 10:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Doesnt science tell us that the universe is so unfathomably big, that there is likelyhood of just about anything existing out there. They talk about alternate realities, with multiple versions of each of us doing everything possible.

With this in mind, I dont see how anybody can discount the existence of a being out there, that is so monumentally ahead of humans in terms of evolution and technology, that they would indeed seem like gods.

And I know there is the argument that "they" or "it" would have shown itself by now, but consider this: If you have a glass tank in your bedroom, filled with soil housing an ant colony, no matter what you do, they can not see you. They are oblivious. Even if you stick your hand in and smash the place up, it is still well beyond the realms of their understanding to process the reality of what's going on. Maybe these beings are controlling our lives and planet in the same way? I dont see why not? It cant be disproved, no matter.

So, Science, rather then debunk gods existence, may actually make a case for it. If the universe is so infinitely large, then we must be like amoeba to some of the beings or life out there. Beings that may well be capable of creating planets and life, right?

But personally, I dont believe in the big bang. Nor do I believe in god. The only think I believe with all my heart is that human existence and all we perceive is exclusive to us. Hence our god complex. We create it simply by being. If we all disappear, the the version of the universe that humans can see, hear, taste etc, also disappears. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thats my personal feelings.