MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Combining Vitor Belfort + Wanderlei Silvas style = good or bad?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
unclapalo
MMA Fanatic

unclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the roughunclapalo is a jewel in the rough
Combining Vitor Belfort + Wanderlei Silvas style = good or bad?

Hey guys im from the Phillipines, mindanao where Pac Man is from,and Im predominately a boxer striking wise and i love to exchange and brawl. my 2 favorite fighters are wanderlei and vitor because they are extremely aggressive. i have a great sprawl and agood chin, as most people have told me because i boxed this one guy who has KO power and i smiled it off. The same people have told me I have killer instinct, I am also extremely aggressive and always looks for the KO and have a hard time controlling myself in sparring but usually snap out of it. Im thinking about my amateur fight sometime in the next 6 months, i already have over a year of BJJ training with that, would combining vitors flurry of straight punches to wanderleis wild haymakers to muay thai clinch be a good style for me? I love to give fans a great fight and in a fight its either kill or be killed for me.
unclapalo is offline   Reply With Quote