MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Combining Vitor Belfort + Wanderlei Silvas style = good or bad?

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2011, 05:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Find your own style. Fight the way you know how to. Fight to the best of your training.

I don't mean that to be condescending, but we all have to realize that Belfort and Silva came upon their way of fighting through their own lifetime of training and ring experience. While I know the allure of emulating your favorite fighter is always a strong one, what works for them may not work for you.

Keep training hard, and listen to your coaches. It'll all become more than obvious when you compete.

Good luck.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote