MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Grand Prix: Barnett vs. Kharitonov

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2011, 12:32 PM   #16 (permalink)
MMAnWEED
Bantamweight

MMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level nowMMAnWEED is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
A discussin about the whole card right?

Mo-Gracie. Terrible fight for Roger IMO, we all know about his only possible way to win the fight and to take down a wrestler of Mo's caliber, i don't know about this one. I'm excited to see the improvement in Mo's stand up though.
Gracie's takedowns are surprisingly solid. I think if he keeps the pressure on him, he'll eventually get him down. Once its on the ground its a living hell for anyone on the planet.

I'm actually super excited for Yoel Romero vs Cavalcante. If you guys haven't seen Yoel Romero fight yet you need to! He reminds me of a bigger and stronger Hector Lombard. Both of them are from Cuba and competed in the olympics. Lombard for Judo obviously and Yoel for freestyle wrestling.
MMAnWEED is offline   Reply With Quote