MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graveyard

Thread: Graveyard
View Single Post

Old 08-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
BobbyCooper and ColdCall420 surprised me the most. I have had several people on here over the years that I've spoken to regularly, and they were probably my top two.

Bobby shocked me. I remember he was given his lifetime membership, and received by popular vote if memory furuther serves. He went on to post well over 8,000 times. He and I were pretty tight, repping each other often. Then I guess he got into some heated political debates on a couple of different forum sections. I really had nothing to do with that, but from what I understand, he carried some of that new attitude over into the MMA side of things. Very surprising to say the least.

ColdCall420 was my go to MOD for the longest time, he and Toxic. I really don't know what happened there, apparently there was some pretty bad behind the scenes things going down.

Regardless, I miss hearing from the both, but what are you gonna do?

*Sidenote
What happened to Machida Karate? He was another "pal" of mine, and he seems to have just dissappeared but I don't think he was banned.