MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Forum members dying?!

View Single Post

Old 08-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
There has been a few times when a member is knowingly in a dangerous situation and I almost felt like asking for more personal information, for what reason I do not know.

When Oldfan had the hurricane, when the guy I asked about a while back who had forest fires outside his house(haven't heard from him since), and Gland heading out for examples.

But are members of this site going to go to the funerals of deceased members? Before I joined this site I laughed at the idea of having "friends" on the internet and have changed my attitude of the idea since but how far do you take it?

If something were to happen to any of my favorite members I would like to know but how would we know? Hopefully noone dies during my stay here, end it at that

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote