I feel bad because the updates are so few and far between but I'm making good progress.
Noticed the water pulley was rubbing on the crank pulley so we pulled it off and turned the lips down on the lathe.
The pulley looks good now but the all thread they sent was ugly compared to the rest of the setup. Ended up using a spacer off the old bracketry and replaced the all thread with a long grade eight bolt. Painted it, drilled it out to size and cut it to fit on the lathe. Looks much better with the color contrast imo.
The hexagon piece they sent was also too long. It was making the belt go on crooked and we can't have that. Cut it down about three hundred thousandths and it was good to go. We also replaced the three eights bolt that ran through the octagon piece with a 7/16 bolt that filled the hole through it. It was turned down on the ends to 3/8 using the lathe and tapped to fit.
Here's how it looked when I left Saturday. Had to take the radiator off the stand to install the balancer and pulleys but almost everything is hooked up now. Had to get some flexible radiator hoses to make it work and the only things before breakin needed are a few plugs for various things, fitting for the oil sender, wire up the starter, and put fuel in the tank. Hope to have a video of it running up soon.