MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - do i have to be tall to be good at striking?

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2007, 12:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
brief
Flyweight

brief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enoughbrief will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodknuck
i think i know what you guys mean, i want to stay at 145, ive been lifting weights w/ strength training heavily emphasized, so ive been getting lots of strength gains, yet i stay at this weight..

the only thing that motivates me to move to 155 is the fact that i reckon my frame at that weight would be monster like at 5'6, and also the fact that theres no feather weight divison (145) in the UFC
There is in the WEC and there will be in the UFC when the names get bulit up. It's like a big realty show.
brief is offline   Reply With Quote