MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The GSP HATE train!

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2011, 04:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420atalon View Post
Diaz isn't well rounded. He has decent stand up, ok submissions but is weak when it comes to wrestling.
Besides kicks and wreslting tell me something else he lacks?

Chin
Heart
Striking
Aggression
BJJ
Cardio
Experience
Recovery

Seems pretty well rounded to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
Why do people keep saying this? His last two fights barely saw the ground... He didn't exactly just lay on top of Hardy. He got the best of Alves in the striking department and he beat up BJ bad enough for his corner to throw in the towel.....

Please don't confuse his lack of finishing a fight with laying on a guy or dry humping him.
Well I can't tell you why "people" are saying it, but I can tell why I said it...mainly that it's GSP greatest strength and Diaz's greatest weakness. Diaz greatest strength arguably is in the stand-up, so why would GSP choose to fight him there? My comment isn't based on GSP's last couple of fights, it's based on his next title defense and what he is likely to do against the contender.
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote