MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rugby World Cup 2011 Discussion/Predictions

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
dudeabides
Gabba Gabba Hey

dudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchabledudeabides Is Untouchable
I will be watching on universal sports' website unless they air some of the matches on live tv here. I made my picks the way I saw them in the pool vbookie threads here:

http://www.mmaforum.com/sports-vbookie/

But to me pools A (NZ and France), C (Australia and Ireland), and D (S. Africa and Wales) seem like two horse races with the battles for 3rd place being the most interesting thing about those 3 pools. Of course you can't say that for pool B with England, Scotland and Argentina all capable of making the quarterfinals. That will definitely be the most exciting pool to watch play out. How is anyone going to stop New Zealand after they advance to the quarterfinals on their home turf? I thnk they beat Scotland, S. Africa and Australia to win it all.

Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz cause of boatoar)
FFL: Silva, Silva, Nogueira, Nogueira & Franklin
dudeabides is offline   Reply With Quote