MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rampage Jackson believes Jon Jones is spying on him - Jones' Agent Responds.

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2011, 06:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
jones doesnt want to lose a title to a guy with frankenstein footwork and a guy who "disrespected" jones at the press conference as he said
I loved that.

Quote:
Rampage - "This guy, his staredowns, I ain't never seen no staredown like that before in my life. He's staring at your feet. That's not no staredown. So I turned my back, you know what I'm saying?"

Turning his back was a sign of "disrespect" to Jones, who left "Mile High City" feeling "pissed off" and "outraged" over Jackson's tomfoolery.

Bones breaks it down after the jump:

Star-divide

Jones - "Rampage did turn his back on me at the press conference. Kind of pissed me off. So I might do a little extra in the fight because of that. I'm outraged. I'm outraged and you guys will see that."
That was a great moment IMO. Jones got treated to his own medicine. And unlike most fighters Jon Jones threw a hissy fit like he is a king among men or something.
Lawl.. i still giggle when i think of him saying "Im outraged". Gahaha.. thats like what the evil military master minds tend to say in movies. Too funny.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 08-30-2011 at 06:37 AM.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote