Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graveyard

27K views 159 replies 34 participants last post by  Rauno 
#1 ·
A place where we could talk about the past members that have tasted the ban hammer, left for whatever reasons etc. A place to remember members like Kado, Alizio :)confused05:), Charlie Z and so on..

#48 ·
I will not miss Alizio. He was a troll for trolls sake. Just because you're on teh interwebz doesn't mean you just have to be a dick. CC was my boy but it was his time to go sadly. He got along with almost everybody but the ones he couldn't was really really bad. Stokes was the same way. He and I played XBL many a night but again it was his time to go. Cooper was just sad you can trace his down fall to the post. I went on vacation to the mountains. When I came back he went to shit....... My question is what ever happened to Cornbread?

#58 ·
lol the way I get spoken to on here sometimes...I sometimes get the feeling you may be talking about me on this thread soon enough lol

"you remember that Liza? seemed ok at first but after she tracked down that dude who neg repped her and choked him with him to death with his own ballsack?....she didn't seem quite so cool"

lol :p

#75 ·
His last 20 posts were trolling, refusing to accept others opinions. Forcing his on others. Started with the 'omg Japan is the best ever' stuff again. And insulted the board as a whole multiple times.

He was infracted twice within 2 minutes by seperate staff members for different posts.

#76 ·
I dunno. I thought Cooper was doing alight. Sure, he's a bit brash, but unless anybody is actually insulted, I don't see the harm. Nobody is insulted by bobs *really*. We all know what he's like. Not nice for the new members though...

Having said that, I rarely engaged with him since hes been back... maybe thats why I thought he was doing ok! :laugh:

#77 ·
He just added nothing to the forum. At all. Ever. All he did was put other posters and the board down.

If he hates the board so much, he shouldn't mind being banned.

And new members like you said would be put off by him.

I've never been insulted by him, it's just boring and annoying and see through.

#94 ·
Realistically we can't hold down on banning members, when we drop the hammer - we have a reason.
I'm being dead serious with this question. Are we absolutely sure that Bobby's account wasn't hacked or taken over by a little brother or something?

The first time I asked about his ban I was told of the some of the political stuff, which took place in topics I generally don't click on. After doing some research I saw what everyone was talking about.

Regardless when he returned I was happy to see him getting another shot. I even sent him some rep like he and I used to saying I was glad he was back... I got no response. Then I started to notice, that not only was he politically driven, but his post in the fighting sections were completely different now. They were brash, rude, and not thought out... not like Bobby at all...

To get back to my original point... that is the same guy, right?

#95 · (Edited)
It is indeed the same guy... He and I started out in this place at roughly the same time, so we followed each others progress in here and always had each others back...

I've PM'ed him a few times after his change, and it was still the same guy, friendly to me and so on, but nothing - NOTHING, could turn him away from his facsination with Asian culture and especially Japan... Oh, that and Che Guevara.

It's a sad story really :/

But like Rauno said, we've given Bobby lots of chances and believe me, people aren't banned for no reason... We have a set of rules that we operate by, and if you're in violation of those you get infracted.

#96 ·
I hear ya my man... and it is depressing. Everyone gets a little out of line every now and again, (myself included as it comes to dealing with Chael Sonnen)... but you guys do a great job of making sure it doesn't get too out of hand.

It's like I said to MC when he first told me about Bobby... if he said he deserved to be banned, the source was good enough for me.
Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.