MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - There is only one man that can defeat Anderson Silva....

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2011, 04:21 PM   #47 (permalink)
dave-stjohn
Flyweight

dave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of lightdave-stjohn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlxrevolution View Post
Only man that can beat Silva eh???

I think this guy has a bone to pick with you.

On a latter note, Brian Stann is absolutely no match for Silva, no where close. Brian Stann won't get past Sonnen. 1 year of wrestling wont make up for 25.

As a matter of fact, no one in the MW division has much of a chance of beating AS for the exception of Sonnen of coarse.

If anyone has a decent chance of beating Silva, it's GSP, and JBJ.
As much as I like Brian Stann (Semper Fi, Marine) I don't think he's ready for AS and as much as I dislike AS it can no longer be said that he isn't one of the most dominant fighters we've seen. But had it not been for Sonnens 20 seconds long brain fart AS would have been beat, even though it would have been reversed because of Chaels failed drug test. Sonnen has been the only one who has shown even a glimmer of hope against AS, he'll beat Brian and then get another shot at AS, hopefully. Imagine the crap out of his mouth if he beats Silva, it'll never stop.
dave-stjohn is offline   Reply With Quote