MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does God Exist? Christian vs Atheist debate

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2011, 01:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
I love and hate this argument. Not just the specific one going on in this thread, but the never ending argument of does it or does it not exist. I love it because it makes people really think about life and search for answers. I hate it because the answers arent there and probably never will be. Im more of a wait and see guy. I hope that something awesome happens when I die and am super afraid of the possibility of this being my only run at things. I dont like the idea of the lights just being out when I die. Above all else, I except the fact that its impossible to know what really happens when you die. Thats why I find atheism as crazy as christianity. People are making assumptions about something with zero evidence to support either claim. No one really knows. I dont think any living person will ever know.