Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Gabriel Gonzaga: I will Win by KO or Submission!

2K views 34 replies 27 participants last post by  dutch sauce 
#1 ·
Gonzaga is confident that he will KO or submit Mirko and be the next person to fight Randy Couture for the Heavyweight title. He said that if Mirko wants a title shot then he better go down to light Heavyweight to face Chuck Liddell. Its here in this article....

The Brazilian Notebook: Busy Times for Fighters

Your thoughts!

Reactions: buo
#32 ·
Gonzaga is a beast of a man. I don't think his gameplan will be to stand with Mirko. He'll probably try to take him to the ground and go for a submission or ground and pound victory. I am not looking forward to seeing this fight at all. I think it is going to be like the o'Brien-Herring fight in the sense that Gonzaga will not want to trade with him for a second and will try to wrestle him to the mat. However if he is a dumbass and tries to trade with Mirko it would be exciting cuz Gonzaga would Ko'ed, but I really don't see him trying to trade with Mirko.

#33 ·
I'm sorry but Gonz is going to get KnockedTFO!..lol... Crocop's competed with the best BJJ figthers already & has shown he can hang with the best of them....though Gonz only real threat to Cropcop is on the ground...I doubt he'll even get Crocop down or get a suprised arm bar like Nog did..CroCop's too experienced now to let any style dominate his game plan....unless you're Fedor..:D

#34 ·
I really hope Gonzaga brings it to him, obviously Cro Cop will win but I want my moneys worth..wait, oh yeah its free! haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.