MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does God Exist? Christian vs Atheist debate

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2011, 06:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Science says a large proportion of the universe is made up of "dark matter"

Something we cant see, hear or detect in any way. Something we assume is there because of other unexplainable factors.

Sounds to me like Science is as ridiculous as religion.

As the gentleman above me said. We dont know shit about shit. The only absolutely consistent thing that Science has done over the years, is disprove itself. The truth of the universe is so far away from human comprehension, how anybody can assume anything to be true of false, with any degree of certainty, is beyond me.

Its like the goldfish in its bowl theorising as to how shit works outside the bowl. Thats what scientists and religious types are doing. My advice would be, give up and enjoy the one thing you know does exist: You, your life and this glorious planet.