MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does God Exist? Christian vs Atheist debate

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2011, 08:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
Science and Religion are completely different approaches. Science is scepticism also towards their own theories, religion is blind believe even against better evidence.
Yes. But, as I pointed out in my earlier first post, evidence suggests a universe so unfathomably large that the possibilities are endless. With this in mind, how can anybody be sure that the Earth and humans on it is anything more than a fishtank for some other beings? Evidence suggests there is in all likelyhood creatures/beings/life out there that is technologically vastly more evolved and advanced then human beings. These lifeforms could be capable of anything, including creating other life. And yet science will never concede this. that we might be but the simplest of amoebas in comparison to whats out there.

So, I still feel Science is as blind as religion. By its own admission, the vastness of whats out there is incomprehendable. Therefore, science needs to also accept that there are forces out there that are also incomprehendable/unimaginable.

We will NEVER as the human race ever physically go and visit any more then 0.000000000000001% of the universe. How is this a postion to draw any assumptions from?