MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does God Exist? Christian vs Atheist debate

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2011, 09:42 AM   #25 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
What evidence┐
The evolution of the human race is my evidence. See my above post. To summarize... if we can go from cavemen to technologically advanced ( relatively speaking ) in 10000 years, which is an absurdly small amount of time, universally... Then what of the possibilities of life that was advanced over a million years ago. We know it must be out there, somewhere, right? There is no way Im going to believe the whole god damn universe is evolving in tandem with the human race, technology wise. No way. If it is, then I challenge science to explain that?!