MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Grand Prix: Barnett vs. Kharitonov

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #19 (permalink)
pipe
Let Me Bang Bro

pipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatnesspipe Is Destined For Greatness
I think Barnett gets this down when he wants and either UD's Sergi or gets a sub.

I have Cormier UD'ing Silva and I think he could do it without taking Silva down aswell. His striking has improved greatly.

That would give us Cormier vs Barnett in the final and im not sure how that would play out.

Not sure about the Mo v Gracie fight, Roger could keep him at bay with his jab and look to bide his time with a takedown or Mo could prove to fast for him striking and win it that way.
'Roudy' Ronda Rousey, Fabricio Werdum, Vyacheslav Vasilevsky, Eric Koch, Alexander Sarnovsky
pipe is offline   Reply With Quote