MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I played God of War for the first time today....

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cassanova
MMA Fanatic

Cassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enoughCassanova will become famous soon enough
God of War is one my all time favorite games. I wouldn't really consider it a puzzle game even though there are puzzles. Its more of an action packed game with intense boss battles and over the top gore and sex. You should also check out Bayonetta. It's the same concept except you play as a hot chic and the style is more "fun". As in, it isn't a very serious game. I think I liked it better than GoW actually. It was worth playing through just to see the ending credits LOL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNfTdkWSoTo
Cassanova is offline   Reply With Quote