MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2011, 07:03 PM   #14701 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I lost my temper earlier today and left work at lunch. I was just being a dick. There were a few guys I had spoken with that just agreed with what I was saying without question because I was intimidating and had a look in my eye or something. Its always worse when you get 20 people asking if you're feeling okay. I hit the bag for a bit and went for a run. I get back home and this newish flat screen I have on the floor I bump my leg on it as I walked by it. In a split second I bump it and then grab it and give it one huge right knee. ******* obliterated flat screen, pieces everywhere and I'm a jackass.

I'm just going to have a few drinks and relax.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.