MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #14703 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
sorry to hear bout that, Sherdog has that a lot, when Threads go to The Wasteland (as they put it) you could lose tens/hundreds of posts in one go. MMAF has no such practice does it?
Even if it did, i doubt he'd lose so many posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
I lost my temper earlier today and left work at lunch. I was just being a dick. There were a few guys I had spoken with that just agreed with what I was saying without question because I was intimidating and had a look in my eye or something. Its always worse when you get 20 people asking if you're feeling okay. I hit the bag for a bit and went for a run. I get back home and this newish flat screen I have on the floor I bump my leg on it as I walked by it. In a split second I bump it and then grab it and give it one huge right knee. ******* obliterated flat screen, pieces everywhere and I'm a jackass.

I'm just going to have a few drinks and relax.
I'm not going to be the 21st guy to ask you if your okay but i guess you need a dose of these: