MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem signed with the UFC.

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
beardsleybob
Flyweight

beardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to beholdbeardsleybob is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
I'm hearing Overeem signed with the UFC yesterday, officially.

I have no source other than some Dutch guy on another forum I visit. The only reason I'm giving it credence is because, bizarrely he accurately predicted that Overeem would only fight 2 more times for SF(even though it was technically one, he was scheduled for a second)

Not sure if true, but that's what I'm hearing.
You're trusting him because he predicted Overeem would fight twice, without predicting who he would fight? Your dude got skills I must say stop clinging onto your cock. Stay patient and wait the 50 minutes until the actual announcement. I just don't understand why people want to make stuff up for no reason without even hearing any substantial proof