Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Cast your vote for the World MMA Awards 2011

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  KillerShark1985 
#1 ·
#11 ·
to early to vote on most of these yet, for example breakthough fighter of the year, would it not be wise to see how Cormier get on in the GP first and see how Davis does against Machida, I feel its between those 2, also Jones could put up 2 more title defences this year against Rampage and Evans which would swing my opinion from Silva to Jones on that vote, even tho all the DW follow the leader crew will vote Silva already so that one is already won.

Having said that Demetrious Johnson has coem along way this year, he woudl need to win the belt from that division to swing my vote on breakthough fighter of the year however and thats if Cormier does not win the GP, I find it hard to take Johnson seriously because it looks like his opponents should be able to swash him under there foot like a little ant, but then I guess thats what shocks me when he keeps winning his fights and has draw my attention to his career, am I a fan semi I dont dislike watching him fight but I like watching his fights because I find them amusing somehow, just gives me a laugh watching that little midget guy beat somebody up sick I know, but you have to give credit where credit is due,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.