MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #14740 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
I just watched Michigan State beat Youngstown. I don't really follow football, apart from MSU, because I went there.

I'm drinking vitamin P (potato extract) and wondering where the hell the T-shirt I ordered for L&M is. I ordered it over a week ago from 80stees. It's Fred Sanford's face with "you big dummy", because he loves that show. I thought 80stees was supposed to have fast shipping, WTF?

I'm testing for my judo green belt on Sep. 17. I'm going to have to ask a few smart people just a few questions in order to finish the written test, because I'd prefer not to google anything for that.

Sig Credit to Toxic