MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #14748 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Started watching Eastbound & Down yesterday, at first i didn't like it but now i love it.
*Interesting Fact*

I was into paid surveys for a little while and one of the surveys i got approved for was pre screening eastbound & down. Basically they had me watch the first episode and then i had to answer some questions like "Was it funny" "What can make it funnier" "What should the title be (4 choices)" ETC. I ended up telling my friend about the show cause i knew he was going to like it (He loves that actor). Then about a year later that show came out and he gave me a call and said "Thats crazy bro im watching the show you tested!".

Basically. I HELPED CREATE MOTHER ******* EASTBODUN AND DOWN!!!! Yes im taking too much credit.