MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Final Fantasy discussion thread

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 01:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Final Fantasy discussion thread

Its funny I'm starting this thread because when it comes to Final Fantasy I'm really not that good at it. I have 7 Final Fantasy games and I have only finished one (FFX). Pathetic right.

I was introduced to the series when I bought Final Fantasy X. I thought it was a fun game except for Tidus. Every time he says "This is my story" I call bullshit. If its anybodies story it was Yuna's. I also thought Blitzball was a pretty weak mini game and a complete waste of my time. Despite its faults I finished the game in one month and felt I got my monies worth. I lost interest in FF X-2 and FF12. I got bored with 13 and decided to finish it at a later date. I just bought Final Fantasy 7 and so far I am having fun with it. I just got to get a memory card so I can actually save my progress. I also bought the Dirge of Cerberus and Dissidia 012. I have no idea what to expect from those games.

But anyways, if you are a fan of these games then go ahead and talk about what you like about this series and what you hate about it.