MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #14765 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Can anyone explain why it is impossible for me to use PhotoShop? I've tried but my brain simple cannot fathom it :P
Bahaha. It has a bit of a learning curve but you'll get there man. Open it up, and google 'photoshop tutorials' and start with a few easy ones. They'll show you where certain tools are and what they're used for. If you have an idea in mind shoot me a PM and I'll try and give you a few pointers on how to get it done!

Been exploring with my hound already today, left around 6:15am and got back about 25minutes ago. Went off down a forrest path I've never been before, found some amazing places. Will def be returning with my camera when the weather's a bit nicer.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”