MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hunger in regards to dieting.

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I almost never feel hunger. If you plan your diet out you shouldnt experience it much either. Let me introduce you to a friend of main his name is steel cut mother****ing oats. In a bowl of my friend is 110 calories, 2 grams of fat and 18carbs. This bowl of my friend will fill you the **** up. Add some calorie free sweetner, lowfat peanut butter, skim milk w.e you want.

Drink lots of water, calorie free green teas, coffee.

There are things you can eat a lot of and still be fine. Things like mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini and carrots with maybe some no calorie dressing. There always popcorn, blueberries, watermelon, pickles. I mean theres a ton of stuff just count your calories.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote