MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - **MMA Forum Official** Member Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2011, 11:00 AM   #57 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
BAhahaha! Awh damn, I'm sure Inter will be fuming when he reads this! You guys need to all buy PS3's. Or I could get an Xbo....no, you all get PS3's

Better downside than the effort it took to not look like a tramp when you have ass length hair. God that shit was annoying. My personal favourite thing so far about having no hair is how quick a shower takes. It's amazing! I have so many feckin hats anyways, my head will appreciate them during the winter.
He'll no doubt come on saying he beat me 2 games in a row, but dont believe that shit

I have a bout 5 or 6 hats that I wear during the winter months. It also stops the rain running straight off your head and down the back of you neck, which is always a bonus!!

heres a couple more really poor resolution photos of me:

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote