MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #480 (permalink)
Davisty69
CoutureCop

Davisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For GreatnessDavisty69 Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post

Man I finally got to A Game of Thrones and it's freaking amazing. I'm about to finish it and plow right into the second one. I really wish I got to this sooner- great great stuff.
I absolutely understand what you are saying. The only problem is that it takes GRRM 4-6 years to write each book... so if I had gotten into them sooner, I'm just be waiting more .

I'm excited for you for what you still have to read, especially the second book.

Once I'm done with A Dance with Dragons, I'm going to read Ghost Stories, the most recent Dresden book.

Then, my mom has been begging for me to read some book series called "conversations with God." No matter how many times I tell her that I'm an atheist, she still doesn't get it. "I just know you'll love this book, it reminds me of you." No... it sounds like a book based on a character I don't believe in, and it reminds you that you don't like the fact that I'm an atheist. Whatever, I'll deal with the pain.

Check out MMAforum.com's
Top 25 Fights to show a new MMA fan!!

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/69374-to...ml#post1079252
Davisty69 is offline   Reply With Quote