MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hunger in regards to dieting.

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 12:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Alessia
Flyweight

Alessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level now
First off sorry for the late responses. Just moved and it's taking longer for the cable company to come out and hook up my internet than expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcthegame View Post
Depends if your hungry or not..if its like a physical pain such as your stomach hurts,light headed etc, your hungry. Just drink tons of water.
Not light headed, just the feeling of being hungry. Annoying as hell, but no pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
As long as you are keeping track of how much you take in. You cant go off how hungry you feel. When you diet you usually cut down the size. Your body isnt used to it so it's going to be a little kid and kick and scream. Try like Marc said and increase water intake or try more filling foods
Thank you. I'm not drinking a ton of water so I'll try that over the next few days and see how it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
If it's just wanting to eat, ignore it. If you're light headed/in pain like G said then you're not eating enough or the right foods.

I've gotten to the point where I confuse hunger for boredom and stuff my face. Go go metabolism!

Welcome to the forum also!
Well I might be confusing hunger for boredom lately, as yes I've been really bored. >.>

Thanks for the welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
Honestly hunger is the hardest thing to deal with while dieting. Your brain is used to x amount of food, and if you decrease that amount its like "da fux brah? where mah food at?" and you experience hunger in excess of what you actually need.
Haha thanks for that! The mental image of my body being like "da fux brah" was hilarious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
I almost never feel hunger. If you plan your diet out you shouldnt experience it much either. Let me introduce you to a friend of main his name is steel cut mother****ing oats. In a bowl of my friend is 110 calories, 2 grams of fat and 18carbs. This bowl of my friend will fill you the **** up. Add some calorie free sweetner, lowfat peanut butter, skim milk w.e you want.

Drink lots of water, calorie free green teas, coffee.

There are things you can eat a lot of and still be fine. Things like mushrooms, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini and carrots with maybe some no calorie dressing. There always popcorn, blueberries, watermelon, pickles. I mean theres a ton of stuff just count your calories.
That sounds good! I'll try out some oats when I go shopping tomorrow.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll try this out over the next week and let you know how things went!
Alessia is offline   Reply With Quote