MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #14781 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Hungry as shit.

Going to eat some grub soon, not sure what, though. Swp used to give me food advice, but she's too busy tossing fools on their heads to help.

I changed my profile information on here to more accurately represent myself, and now I'm off to do something while I wait for what I want to eat to pop into my head.
I tell you what to buy in order to cook for yourself and have more money for games and your wallet collection, then you order pizza anyway. I've only tossed a few people on their head this week. I usually try to be a kinder tori than that.

What am I doing? Showering, then going to watch a training video for substitute teaching/paraprofessional stuff so I can make some money this year, and hopefully make a kid or two smarter in the process.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 09-06-2011 at 11:23 AM.