MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Your top ten all time great UFC fights

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2006, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rush
Hero Of The Day

Rush has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punishment 101
Man what the **** is with you ? Are you 12 or 14 or some shit ? You question every ****ing thing i say ... I enjoyed Chuck vs Vernon OKAY Kid , so did all my buddies who watched the event live , it was an awesome fight between 2 guys willing to throw down , they exchanged some solid punches , both rocked each toher , whats not to like about the fight ??? **** , if you didnt like the fight good for YOU !!! stop questioning me
Yes, I'm 14 but 6'3 and looks like I'm 18. You actually have questioned me before. "How does Vitor Belfort have heart?" and a lot of other stuff. Plus I like to question people and see there thoughts. Just interested thats all don't take it personal. And shut up, Don trying to hire your post count.

UFC 49 was a great PPV the third Couture and Belfort match that finally counted and ended the way I wanted it to. Vernon White fighting Chuck Liddell would rather be in my top 30. Why? Because Chuck pretty much dominated that fight. Plus it was predictable who would win that fight seeing Vernon has a losing record and is quite old.

And wheres Pedro Rizzo and Ricco Rodriguez? .
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote