Weight: 170
Record: 18-0-0

vs

Name: Josh Koscheck
Height: 5.10
Weight: 170
Record: 9-1-0

#33 ·
I think Kos can pull this one out. He'll have to keep an intense pace for 3 rounds and get the takedowns, otherwise Diego will win by just keeping a strong pace. Gotta change my sig for the prediction.

#36 ·
UnseenKing said:
how does this 1/1 work? Ive bet and won with 1/1 odds before and didnt gain or lose any points

What happens is they only show you how many points they give you as a reward. They don't show that they give your bet back to you as well. This is if you are looking up under vBookie in the grey box on the fight side of the page.

#37 ·
esv said:
Unfortunatley kos will probably win the fight, he is a bad matchup for diego and his wrestling is too good. Diego barely won the first fight and kos has improved greatly since then.

Barely won??? Koscheck's face looked WORSE the Ken Shamrock's after his first fight with Tito, and Josh couldnt even stand up after the fight. it was a good fight, but was not that close...

Josh may get the takedown, but he wont get much more then that and Diego will reverse it or submit him. i already put 4k on Diego.

#46 ·
koschecks wrestling isnt at the level it was before.

On the show he was a better wrestler than he is now.

He's still much better than diego but his takedowns arent as good since he stopped training wrestling and started at the kickboxing academy.

#48 ·
Liu Kang said:
the only reason Diego is undefeated is because he gets easy fights. the two hardest fights he had were karo and joe riggs. karo won that fight and ggot cheat by the decision and the win over Riggs was a fluke.koscheck is the read deal he will beat him this time.
God, people like you drive me nuts.Yes,clearly im a huge fan of Diego, but ive watched the karo fight 10 times, and there is no way on earth karo won.I am able to watch it unbiased and i just cant see how anyone can say Karo won.

Anyway, Koscheck has a good chance to win, but i think Diegos got to many skills for Kos to win.

Sanchez via Sub. late round 1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.