MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-06-2011, 06:47 PM   #14784 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I tell you what to buy in order to cook for yourself and have more money for games and your wallet collection, then you order pizza anyway. I've only tossed a few people on their head this week. I usually try to be a kinder tori than that.

What am I doing? Showering, then going to watch a training video for substitute teaching/paraprofessional stuff so I can make some money this year, and hopefully make a kid or two smarter in the process.
I'm all ears. Pizza is starting to gross me out at this point and I need some awesome (but quick) food tips/advice. I shall love you long time for it.

I just had some G2 Gatorade. I love that stuff.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread